ken913

Frisch Angeheuert

• »ken913« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 26. August 2009

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 29. August 2009, 11:31

Making your own islands?

Hello
Forgive me if this has been asked or already exists, does anyone know if there is a mod already or one in the works to make your own island from scratch?

I would love to be able to make a 3584 sized map with 2-4 really HUGE islands on boths sides instead of 60 little ones.

Thanks to everyone
Ken

PS.. over in the English speaking forums I put links to your fine files with instructions on how to make your own maps for my fellow english anno fans.

Barbarella

Schatzjäger

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Juli 2005

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 29. August 2009, 14:16

Until today it is not possible to build islands.

remi89

Vollmatrose

Registrierungsdatum: 4. August 2009

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 1. September 2009, 12:15

instead of creating completly new islands its already possible to create a new map only using huge ones. "island mover" makes u able to create a map, using the already existing huge islands, but missing out the small ones. maybe this is gonna be a comromise. the tool is easy to handle and the interface is english as well. just run the application, compile the map by your own wishes, and put the saved files in anno1404 directory. start a new endless game, set the size of the map as soon as the size of the islands on huge, and u will be able to play a map just containing huge islands :)

link: [Tool] Karteneditor (Island Mover) aktuell: v0.9.2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »remi89« (1. September 2009, 12:16)